Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WINNERS OF CHALLENGE #15

Once again, we'd like to say thank you for all the entries - we loved looking at them and are so glad you shared them with us.

Random.org chose entry #16 as the winner of the random draw:

Congratulations ...

SAMMIBUG
... your prize is three digi's from the DS4J store (see the link in the side bar). Please email me (jen@jencraft.co.za) with your choices.

The winner of the DT's choice prize was ......

LINDA B
and you get to spend $6 in the Digistamps 4 Joy store. Please grab your TOP 3 badge from the side bar.

Sammibug, please email me (jen@jencraft.co.za) with your choice of images, and we'd like to ask you to do us the honour of being our Guest Designer for Challenge #17. I look forward to hearing from you.

The two runner's up for the DT's choice were :

GALE
and KATINA

Congratulations, Gale and Katina also get to grab their TOP 3 badges to display on their blogs.

We look forward to all your entries for Challenge #16!

Love and hugz
Jen
DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY DT CO-ORDINATOR

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card to be in the Top 3. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations all. I don't think I saw the winners to challenges 12, 13 or 14 listed anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo Hooo! So excited to have won! I forgot to mention it in the email, But I'd love to be a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete